Georgia is a country amidst Europe and Asia. It is a former Soviet republic that is famous for its Caucasus Mountain villages and the Black Sea beaches. It’s a country that can fire-up your inner nature lover and village dweller.
It’s a mixture of everything, from the serene countryside to the Tbilisi’s nightlife. It is Europe’s balcony – a country made of rugged mountains, rivers, and unspoiled natural landscapes. If you’re looking for something that’s a little bit of both worlds, then you should apply for a Georgia e visa, soon!
To apply for a Georgia tourist e-visa, you can fill up the application form online. Don’t forget to provide digital copies of the following documents.
Georgia e-Visa Requirements
- Original signed Philippines passport with six (6) months validity.
- Passport photo: white background, taken within the last six (6) months. You can also upload a photo in the application form so that it can be printed. Remember that there is a surcharge associated with this service.
- A copy of the round-trip tickets or itineraries.
- Health insurance and a copy of the insurance card or travel insurance card.
- A copy of the applicant’s most recent bank statement. Make sure that the statement clearly shows the applicant’s name as the account holder, the balances of the accounts and the date of the statement.
- A copy of the confirmed hotel reservations.
Additional requirements for Georgia Tourist Visa if you are visiting family or friends:
- A letter of personal invitation if you are visiting friends or family. It should include the contact information of the host and visitor, purpose and duration of the visit. The confirmation of the accommodation including the address, signature of the host and date.
- Also, remember to provide the host status in Georgia and their passports information page. If they are not a citizen of Georgia, copies of their Georgia residence permit and national passport information pages are needed.
The processing time in acquiring your Georgia e visa will take about 5 working days. It is also a multiple entry visa that has a validity of 4 months. The embassy fee is about $20 plus $59 service fee. It totals for about $79 or P3,950 depending on the exchange rate.
For further details on Georgia immigration requirements, Filipinos are advised to contact the consulate.
Georgian Honorary Consulate in Manila, Philippines
Unit 602, The Taipan Place Bldg. F. Ortigas Jr. Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City, Manila, Philippines
TELEPHONE: (+63) (2) 631-3442
FAX: (+63) (2) 633-7781
EMAIL: [email protected] / [email protected]
Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/GeorgiaConsulate.Manila/
OFFICE HOURS: 08.00-17.00
HEAD OF MISSION: Mr Joselito Carlson Aseniero, Honorary Consul