San Pedro, Ambergris Caye, Belize
San Pedro, Ambergris Caye, Belize

Filipino citizens are required to apply for visa going to Belize. This tourist visa will allow you to stay up to 30 days in the country in which you can extend afterward up to 6 months (30 days per extension for US$25) in Immigration offices in Belize. If you have multiple entry US visa, you can use it as your substitute visa so you don’t have to apply anymore. If you don’t have it, then proceed to the requirements below. For other nationalities, please refer to this link to check if you need a visa going to Belize.

Embassy and Consular Location: 

Belizean Consulate of Manila
501 Don Alfonsa Condominium
UN Avenue, Corner Guerrero St.

Telephone: (02) 5220066
Fax: (02) 5210367

Consulate of Belize in Cebu City
J. F. Causing Building
Suite 209B, Legaspi Street
Cebu City

Telephone: (+63-32) 255-1487
Fax: (+63-32) 255-1487

Office Hours: Monday to Friday – 08:00am – 5:00pm

Another day at work. Caribbean Sea from San Pedro

A post shared by The Travelling Pinoys (@thetravellingpinoys) on


  1. Philippine passport (valid for at least 6 months)
  2. Fully accomplished and signed visa application form (you can also get it from the consulate)
  3. 2 passport-sized photographs
  4. Copies of travel itinerary and/or airline round trip tickets
  5. Proof of accommodation (Hotel reservations, contact information of friends or relatives in Belize)
  6. Proof of financial capability:
    1. Employment certificate of letter
    2. Bank statements
    3. Income tax return

Visa Fees:  

  1. Single entry – $50.00
  2. Multiple entry – $100.00

Ready to travel to Belize? Here are our guides in Caye Caulker, Ambergris Caye, Placencia and San Ignacio. For our Ultimate Guide in Belize, click here.

If you like what you read, please share! And also follow us through our Facebook,Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts for updates. Keep on travelling y’all!

San Pedro, Ambergris Caye, Belize


  1. Thank you! I’ve been looking for this info. Belize is not a very common country that Filipinos go to so I find it hard to get information on visa. How early can I apply for an extension?

    • Hi Minnie! You can get an extension few days before your visa expires. Even during the last day actually. Process is easy. You just need to pay and provide your current address. Hope this helps!

  2. Hi Christine, is possible for me to get a Belize visa that I have no job and no bank account to show up? I just have an American fiance who will support my needs and we gonna look for a property in Belize. Thank you !

    • Hi Lilet, you have to ask for sponsorship letter from your fiance stating that he will sponsor your trip. The consulate might ask you for a copy of account statements of your fiance as well so make sure to prepare that as well. Good luck!

  3. How can one provide an itinerary and proof of accommodations before getting a visa? Why would anyone make those arrangements before they find out if they will get a visa, and when?

    • Majority of countries require them. You can always book accommodations without paying for it and then cancel later so you won’t lose money if your visa is denied. Same with flights. There are lots of travel agencies who can book the flight for you by paying a small fraction of money and they will cancel it for certain period of time.


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here